The 2018 NWI Bridal Expo at The Porter County Expo Center was a big success with lots of happy brides to be visiting a host of vendors such as myself. I met many lovely couples too as a few 'grooms to be' bravely entered the ballroom with enticements of cake samples and cocktails.
Thanks to everyone who stopped by my booth to view my work and chat. When I do these shows, I usually raffle off a prize at my booth and The NWI Bridal Expo was no exception. This year the Region Weddings prize is a Local Engagement Session + an 11x14 Canvas Print - a $600.00 value. Below is a sample of engagement photos. More can be found on the Gallery Page.
For those of you who were not picked, keep reading to the end as I have something special for you as well. For now, let's unveil our winner.
Our winner is Kalie Langlois. Congratulations Kalie!! Please follow up with me to receive your prize.
Here is how to claim your prize:
- Respond to the email I will be sending you shortly or call 219-779-7137 by May 31st, 2018.
- Schedule a meeting where I will hand you over the prize certificate in person.
- Use the prize by December 31st, 2018 (scheduling is subject to photographer's availability)
If you are not a winner of the prize and you hire me as your wedding photographer, please mention that you were at this show. I will add a complimentary 11x14 Professional Print to your package as a thank you. Fill out the Contact Form to schedule your meeting.
Question of the day: A mother of the bride at yesterday's show how asked me this - "Why should I hire you over the 50 other photographers here?" I'm not arrogant and I would hate to denigrate other people's work, but here is the honest answer:
- Quality. Please take a look at my gallery page and pay close attention to eyes, expression, lighting, uniqueness, etc. Now go compare. Pay attention to the eyes. Are they dark and not well lit? Is the picture simply not exciting? You are going to look beautiful on your big day. Let's capture that - no raccoon eyes for those sunny day pictures, no flat unexciting lighting for those couples photos, no grainy church or reception pictures, etc. These things are simply unacceptable. I've worked hard for 10 years to master techniques to have you, your family and guests looking great and I would love to employ them for your big day.
- Experience: I'm a full time photographer which means my livelihood depends upon giving you great service, good and honest advice, and images that you are going to want to show off to your friends. Referrals are a big part of my business.
- Hard work: If a photographer is resting on their back foot on wedding day, they are doing you a disservice. Moments happen in an instant and part of the job is being on constant alert. No photographer is perfect, but if they aren't striving to be then they should be doing something else.
I have many other tidbits of information for you and I would love for you to schedule an appointment to visit my office so I can show you more of my work and answer more of your questions.
Lastly, I want all potential clients to have awesome wedding photos. If I have your date booked, I'd be glad to send you to another highly qualified wedding photographer whom I trust. You deserve great images!! See you soon.