A new version of the Region Weddings Mobile App is ready for download. This is free for everyone and does not require an App Store. This is a great way to have my wedding portfolio with you at all times. When your bridesmaids ask who your photographer is, simply use the share button within the App and they can view my work on their own smartphone or tablet. This is the same type of app my clients receive after the wedding, except it is all of their very own wedding photos.
The App is designed for iPhone, iPad and most modern Android devices. It is best to download it via Wi-Fi and it will then be available for offline viewing.
Here is my official introduction along with detailed instructions:
View this post on your mobile device.
We have created for you your very own custom photo app. It is designed so that you can take your images with you on the go to share with your friends and family. the App can also be shared on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter as well as email and text.
Please connect to WiFi. Once it is fully downloaded you will be able to open your app while offline.
Now tap this link. (http://moblalbum.com/124/gallery/100421)
Your app will work on all Apple devices (iPhone/iPad/iPod) and the latest Androids.
From the beginning we have grown our business through word-of-mouth referrals. We sincerely appreciate you sharing this email, or using the built-in share button to share your photo app with your friends and family.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Here are some optional instructions for specific devices:
iPhone /iPod/iPad- (instructions will also appear when you first open the album).
1. Click on the share button on the BROWSER BAR (this is the box that looks like it has an arrow coming out of it it’s on the top for iPads and the bottom for iPhones/iPods).
2. Select Save to home screen
3. The icon will save to the homes screen
4. Click on the icon, after it has saved to the home screen to open the app, the first time you launch the album you will want to wait until you see the download complete and green check-mark before you view your images.
Android phones/tablets: (instructions will also appear when you first open the album).
Note that not ALL android phones will allow you to add the icon to the home screen.
1. Bookmark the page you want to add to a Home screen
2. Open the browser “bookmarks” screen
3. Long-press the bookmark you want
4. Select “Add to Home screen” or add shortcut to home screen (your device may support one or the other or both).
5. Click on the icon on the home screen to launch the album, the first time you launch the album you will need to wait until you see the download complete sign before you start to view your images.