I've always had a Premier Night for brides and grooms in a way. My philosophy is that the couple should see their wedding images before anyone else. I'm now taking this philosphy to all my clients. Here is a quick overview of what happens at your "premier".
- I either make a house call or we meet somewhere public or my studio.
- A slideshow presentation of highlights will be shown along with music.
- It is then that we begin looking at all the shots slowly and individually.
- For wedding clients, it is time to pick what you DO NOT want in your wedding album as that is a much smaller list.
- For all other clients (seniors, etc.), I will be able to show samples of books that are available to you.
- This is a great time to answer all of your questions and to show print samples and take orders.
Another big feature of Premier Night will be discounts on various prints that are available on this night only.
After your premier is over, it is then that I will get your images onto their respective online galleries for family and guests to view and order. This is a new service that I will be tweaking along the way. Stay tuned here for more news on various Premiers.
Wedding season begins with Debbie and Dave next Saturday. For now, on to finishing up my high School Senior clientele. Busy, busy, busy...