According to Shore Bride Magazine, the hot wedding colors for 2010 are all very vibrant. Here is a list of the top five:
- Fuchsia: Pink is great for warm weddings and is now a classic color. Fuchsia is an easy hue for finding matching flowers.
- Sapphire: Best when combined with less vibrant blues and used for accent. Sapphire isn't good for outdoor weddings as it will make the bridesmaids disappear in the daylight.
- Apple Green: The most popular color for 2010 and a great one for a beach wedding, but not recommended for a garden wedding.
- Amethyst: A vibrant purple that pairs well with other brights. A very flattering color.
- Turquoise: A popular one with bridesmaids because it flatters any complexion. It works well paired with other strong hues.