As your photographer, I won't pretend to know all about everything on this list. However, since I'm always doing research here is what I have come up with as some of the hottest wedding trends of 2010.
- Candy stations
- Theme Weddings (beach, holiday, fairytale, etc.)
- Photography with candid shots in outdoor settings
- Cupcakes instead of traditional wedding cake
- Trash the dress
- Bright colored reds, pinks or blues added to the wedding dress and bridesmaid's dresses
- Live music (at ceremony and reception)
- Small banquet facilities (lodges, clubs, schools)
The other biggie for this year is Outdoor Weddings. How odd that (so far) all my 2010 bookings are indoors. Will you be my first outdoor ceremony of 2010? See the image below for a 2009 outdoor weddings.