My next wedding comes up in two weeks at St. Matthias in Crown Point, Indiana and another reception at Avalon Manor in Merrillville. The last wedding of 2010 was Megan and Austin's nuptials at St. Michael's church in Schererville. That was back in late October. So, what does a wedding photographer do during the cold winter months?
Here is a bit of what I'm up to....
- meeting and booking 2011 wedding clients
- doing engagement shots in Chicago
- family and children shots at my Merrillville studio
- adding wedding photos to my Wedding and Engagement Book Gallery
- taking more classes and workshops to do an even better job for all of you
- tending to the boring tasks of business management
I'm also going to be a vendor at The Bride's Guide Winter Bridal Show at Wicker Park Social Center on Sunday, January 30th. Stop by and say hello. More about the show to be posted here soon, including my announcement of what I will be raffling off at the show.
Until then, let's all enjoy some holiday cheer from a recent kids studio portrait session at my Merrillville studio. Enjoy!!